A vital part of our curriculum at David Deaton Karate Studios is the teachings of positive lifestyle skills and habits. One way in which we communicate these skills and qualities to the students is through the student creeds. All students are required to know each of their three creeds and be able to understand the meaning and application of each.
Little Dragon Creed
- I promise to say, “I can do it” and to eat healthy foods.
- I promise to do what I am told with enthusiasm and to be good to others.
- I promise to never misuse what I learn in class
- I will develop myself in a positive manner and avoid anything that would reduce my mental growth or my physical health.
- I will develop self discipline in order to bring out the best in myself in others.
- I will use what I learn in class constructively and defensively: to help myself and my fellow man and never to be abusive or offensive.