The Black Belt Club is comprised of active Black Belts and those qualified students who have set their goal to be a Black Belt.
Black Belt Club Qualifications
To qualify a student must be a gold belt or above and have their instructor’s approval before membership is granted.
How To Get Approval From Your Instructor
After a student qualifies to enroll in our school then the instructor is evaluating each student in several areas:
- Attendance and making up all absences when they occur.
- Taking belt reviews when scheduled.
- Making good grades on all belt reviews.
- Maintaining a B average in all academics.
- Demonstrates a high interest in Karate.
- Demonstrates good attitude in class, at home and toward others.
- Has good reports on conduct and attitude from parents & teachers. Supports school functions.
- Referring and sponsoring a new student.
- Is practicing goal setting and has set a long term goal to be a Black Belt.
- Is current with tuition payments.
- Has full support from parents.
Black Belt Club Benefits
The basic benefits of the Black Belt Club are:
- Positive reinforcement of reaching goals and maintaining good conduct & attitudes.
- Recognized as an elite group within the school.
- Provided with in-depth training along with special classes and seminars and social activities outside the school.
- Best tuition rates with maximum discounts.
- Uniform patch, customized Black Belt Club Belt.
- Competition Team Eligibility.
- Demo Team Eligibility.
- SWAT Team Eligibility.
- Special Black Belt Club discounts on all Karate supplies & activities.
- Special private training when needed.